|Nominal duration||10 semesters (300 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||$8,900.00 per semester
1st semester: 8900 USD 2nd semester: 8100 USD
|Application fee||$100.00 one-time
USD 100 Application Fee (non-refundable). Application fee is to be paid only once, regardless of the number of applied health science programs.
|Examination fee||$150.00 one-time
- USD 150 Entrance Examination Fee (non-refundable) – in case of applicants required to take the entrance exam
High school / secondary education (or higher)
1. Applicants should be at least 18 years of age in the year of admission to the University (by December 31 in the year the program begins). There is no upper age limit.
2. Applications are accepted from graduates of accredited high schools or colleges/universities.
3. Both oral and written competence in English language is part of the entry requirements for the University.
4. Students who have failed any subject in their final year of their high school studies are not entitled to apply to the English language Medical program.
Applicants are also eligible to submit their application and sit for an entrance examination if they are in their final year but have not received the School Leaving Certificate or Diploma yet. In this case, applicants must present proof that they are attending high school.
5. Applicants are required to sit for an entrance examination.
6. Holders of the following degrees can be exempted from sitting for the entrance examination:
GCE A2 levels
IB Diploma program
BSc Degree Programs
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
It is required that you send verified copies (not the originals) of the entry qualification documents directly to the university by postal mail only after the acceptance!
English language competence is tested in the entrance examination.
At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Transfer from other Universities
Students who have successfully pursued dental medicine studies at other accredited universities in English language can apply for admission without being obliged to take an entrance examination.
Preconditions of transfer are set by the Faculty.
Admission to an upper year might be possible if subjects of previous studies identical or similar (at least 75%) to the curriculum of the University of Szeged are approved.
Detailed in formation on the relevant curriculum and the study plans is available www.med.u-szeged.hu/fs/our-programs
This programme is designed to unify the basic and clinical sciences, as it is believed that scientific and professional development cannot be separated but should proceed concurrently throughout the programme. In the first three years students are taught the basic sciences of medicine and dentistry. From the second year on, there is more emphasis on the study of dental diseases and their treatment. The last two years serve as the intensive clinical study of each of the various disciplines of dentistry. In the final year students participate in elective programmes, clinical conferences and hospital-based trainings.
The Faculty of Dentistry is the regional centre established for dental care in the southeastern region of Hungary. The graduates of the University are entitled to apply for hospital residency positions worldwide. Citizens of the EU will receive their licenses automatically within the Community.
For more information please visit our website or contact Ms. Katalin Feher at email@example.com or call +36 62 342 124.