|Type||Bachelors' degree / Undergraduate, full-time|
|Nominal duration||8 semesters (240 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€3,100.00 per semester
1st – 8th semester: 3100 EUR
The tuition fee includes general health insurance valid for Hungary, however it does not include the costs of textbooks, accommodation and living expenses.
|Application fee||$400.00 one-time
The above fee is a combined application and entrance examination / evaluation fee which is to be paid only once regardless of the number of applied health science programmes (maximum 3 programmes) and includes a maximum of two examination chances in case it is offered by the University.
High school / secondary education (or higher)
1. Applicants should be at least 18 years of age in the year of admission to the University (by December 31 in the year the program begins). There is no upper age limit.
2. Applications are accepted from graduates of accredited high schools or colleges/universities.
3. Both oral and written competence in English language is part of the entry requirements for the University.
4. Students who have failed any subject in their final year of their high school studies are not entitled to apply to the English language Medical program.
Applicants are also eligible to submit their application and sit for an entrance examination if they are in their final year but have not received the School Leaving Certificate or Diploma yet. In this case, applicants must present proof that they are attending high school.
5. Applicants are required to sit for an entrance examination.
6. Holders of the following degrees can be exempted from sitting for the entrance examination:
GCE A2 levels
IB Diploma program
BSc Degree Programs
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
It is required that you send verified copies (not the originals) of the entry qualification documents directly to the university by postal mail only after the acceptance!
English language competence is tested in the entrance examination.
At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
The training has eight semesters, works on a regular full-time basis or as a correspondence course and ends with a diploma.
The goal is to train holistic professionals who will be able to carry out caring and nursing responsibilities, assist patients of different ages and are able to support healthy people in developing and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
In the first period of the eight semesters, the students learn about the human body structure; its healthy and unhealthy functioning. In the second half of the training, professional skills are developed within a regional clinical practice course. Such skills are the following: internal medicine, surgery, obstetrics and gynaecology, paediatrics and intensive care.
The strength of the training is the extensive foreign relations system that allows the students to participate in field trips and foreign trainings.
For more information please visit our website or contact Ms. Katalin Feher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 62 342 124.